Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
AhmedOmran

: SEO #5: Analyzing the Top Ranked Website on Google by: Ahmed Omran Yesterday you should have read the forth course out of 6 courses that will help you get a TOP rank in the search engines and get EXPLOSIVE LASER TARGETED

@AhmedOmran

Posted in: #Site-Promotion #Top #Google #Use #Course #Free #Get #Website-Google #Ranked-Website-Google #Ranked-Websi

SEO #5 : Analyzing the Top Ranked Website on Google

by: Ahmed Omran

Yesterday you should have read the forth course out of 6 courses that will help you get a TOP rank in the search engines and get EXPLOSIVE LASER TARGETED TRAFFIC for Free. Today we move on to course #5 and study analyzing the Top Ranked Website on Google. Please read today's course very carefully and take some time to test what I'm about to tell you on your own webpage. Alright let’s start!
Analyzing the Top Ranked Website on Google
I won’t take you through today's course step by step because it's just too much and most of it is common sense. Now to analyze the top ranking websites all you have to do is search in google for the keywords that you chose to optimize. The results are the websites that you are competing with. Open each page and study why you think they are ranking so well. Look back to previous courses and see what on-page methods they use. Just write down what on-page factors they have decided to use and use this information to rank better than them by doing what they do and a little more. For example if they have their main keywords in tags but don’t have them in tags then you can do both.
The most important analysis you need to do if of their off-page optimization. I suggest you use Instant Position's free link popularity check to look up your competitors and see who's linking to them. Then you can go to these websites and request a link also! Here's the tool:
www.instantposition.com/link_popularity_check.cfm
It's not easy to outrank your competitors and the reason is that they must be good at SE optimization to have received that rank. So you need some time and effort to reach the TOP but YOU can do it and there's no doubt in that.
Tomorrow I will teach you How TO GET banned by Google!! This will be an exciting day for you I promise (if you want to get banned that is!)
If you would like to contact me anytime and either complain (why would you!) or give me your testimonial then feel free to do so anytime. I'm there if you need any more help also.

best stocks under 100 TBR jar read books Money systematic investment planning cheers

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme