Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
DanMoses

: The Truth About Click Thru Marketing by: Dan Moses The Truth About Click Thru Marketing Copyright © 2003 - by ClickMaster Pro http://www.qualityclickzone.com/CMP1.html -==- -==- Did you know that I can show

@DanMoses

Posted in: #Online-Business #Thru #Free #Marketing #Programs #Internet #Apples #Say #Thru-Marketing #Barr

The Truth About Click Thru Marketing

by: Dan Moses

The Truth About Click Thru Marketing

Copyright © 2003 - by ClickMaster Pro
www.qualityclickzone.com/CMP1.html

-==- -==-

Did you know that I can show you a place to promote your service or product where only pre-qualified serious internet marketers are? A place where people have proven they are ready, willing, and able to invest money in your quality products and services. And what if you could also make an additional income at the same time you are promoting to these marketing professionals?
Would you jump at the chance? Ask for a pen and say 'where do I sign?'? Sounds like a no brainer, wouldn't you say?
The truth is, you do have that choice available to you. The choice is offered to you through the system of click thru marketing.
The concept of click thru marketing is very simple. There are sites on the Internet called click thru websites. People join these click thru websites and become part of what I like to call a click thru "community".
Each member of this community is able to generate traffic to their own websites simply by visiting other websites in the community.
Many click thru programs have great downline plans. You recruit members that join under you, and when they do their click thrus, you receive a percentage of their credits, which is more traffic for your business, all 100% free!. I like to call that "residual traffic".
The majority of the click thru programs on the internet today are free to join. At first glance this appears to be a great way to promote your service or product to a large number of prospective customers. However, there is one inherent problem.
These free programs primarily attract the freebie seeker. By definition, that's someone who is only interested in generating page views for their own website. The level of commitment in the free programs is not consistent. They are full of people who try one thing one day and something else the next.
On the other hand, there are paid click thru programs, or pro traffic exchanges. These programs attract the serious internet marketer... the marketing professional. You know that these people are not only interested in promoting their own business but are serious about seeing what other members have to offer as well. How do you know? Because every member has paid to be part of the program! This also tells you that they are willing to invest in a good opportunity when they see it.
Are free exchanges useless then? Definitely not! The free exchanges will always have their place on the Internet. You will find the serious marketers using the free programs too, but they will be mixed in together with your freebie seekers. So, your conversion rates will be lower, or in other words, you will make less sales.
Look at it this way... Let's say you had two barrel of apples. In one barrel you had one hundred juicy, ripe, red apples. In the other barrel you also had one hundred juicy, ripe, red apples. But in the second barrel you also had 900 nasty worm infested rotten apples. Would you rather pick through the barrel with the one hundred good apples, or would you pick through all the nasty rotten apples to find the good ones? Or look at it this way...
Let's say you want to build an opt-in list of Internet marketers and your choices of where to advertise are free or paid exchanges. Where would you advertise? The paid of course, because you would know that *every* name and email address you collected had paid to join that program. That means they are valuable pre-qualified buyers. I don't know about you, but I want valuable pre-qualified buyers on my mailing list. :o) The truth is... In a free exchange, you might have a list of some paying members, but you will never know for sure. So, what should be your first choice when promoting with a click thru program? You're already clicking for credits, so why not put those credits to the best possible use by targeting the marketing professionals? Take you chances on a wormy apple, or bite into a crispy delicious one. Sounds like a no brainer, wouldn't you say?
You can use this article in your ezine or on your website as long as the author resource box below is included. And feel free after joining CMP to change the affiliate link below and at the beginning to your own link. Get Instant commission.

best stocks under 100 TBR jar read books Money systematic investment planning cheers

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme