Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
DanielNBrown

: What Does Trusting God Mean? by: Daniel N. Brown Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had no problems and no uncomfortable situations in life? That we be great! Someday, when we all get to heaven, that's the way it will be.

@DanielNBrown

Posted in: #Religion #God #Things #Life #Ways #Remember #Free #Everything #Trusting #Else #Perfect #Everything-E

What Does Trusting God Mean?

by: Daniel N. Brown

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had no problems and no uncomfortable situations in life? That we be great! Someday, when we all get to heaven, that's the way it will be. Until then, the closest thing to heaven is keeping God first in our lives, helping other people, and being in a complete state of trusting God.
As the pressures of life close in, those pressures may force us into situations that can be unpleasant (to say the least). We may grow numb, and eventually, just kinda throw up our hands in frustration and ask ourselves, "How did I get into this mess?" Then we may feel we are never really able to benefit anyone else because our own circumstances have become so rotten.
Sometimes we are doing all we know to do and truly believe with all of our hearts that we are trusting God, and things still seem to be dismal. But, sometimes God withdraws Himself for a season in our lives to test us. I know that has happened to me, personally, on several occasions.
At one particular time in my life I was in financial ruin and was desperately needing God to do something. Everything else in my life was fine but my financial situation. As I enjoyed fellowship with Him everyday, most everything else was going along fine, but my finances continued to become worse. Now, when I look back, I can see all of the great things I have benefited from that seemingly bad experience.
If you love God, then remember that He is in the midst of your circumstances and He has everything under control. When things don’t seem to be working out the way we think they should, remember, God said in Isaiah 55:8-9, “My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than yours.”
We are told in Proverbs 3:5 to, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.” So, “Count it all joy when you fall into various trials knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing” (James 1:2-4).
God has got a plan and trusting Him is knowing that no matter what happens, He will bring good out of it. Romans 8:28 says, "God works all things together for the good of those who love him."
You are meant to be free of stress, reasoning, worry and everything else that can weigh you down. So, if you have been concerned about things to the point where it has stolen your joy, remember, Jesus said in Matthew 6:25, “Take no thought for your life.”
Sometimes, we are to just take our hands off of things and let God take care of them. Let Him do what only He can do and not worry about the outcome. He has our best interest in mind and has a wonderful plan for each or us (Jeremiah 29:11).
It's very reassuring to remember what God says about you, and what He says about Himself, whenever you may be going through a trying situation.
He says, "I am your Shephard, I care for you, and My name is 'I Am' " and “I will keep you in perfect peace because your mind is stayed on Me, because you trust in Me” (Isaiah 26:3).
If you can truly believe with all of your heart and confess, "God, I take no thought for my life, I am anxious for nothing, and I am still, and know that You are God," then you will experience that perfect peace He is talking about.

best stocks under 100 TBR jar read books Money systematic investment planning cheers

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @DanielNBrown

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme