Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
SamICalderon

: Hurricane Discrimination by: Sam I. Calderon President Bush and Hurricane Katrina join forces to eliminate poor, black Democrats. The cowboy from Crawford lassoed the raging storm as he would an angry steer. Being the

@SamICalderon

Posted in: #Politics-And-Government #Dean #Poor #Truth #Jackson #Hurricane #Bush #Black #Democrats #Played-Deadly #Deadly-Role

Hurricane Discrimination

by: Sam I. Calderon

President Bush and Hurricane Katrina join forces to eliminate poor, black Democrats. The cowboy from Crawford lassoed the raging storm as he would an angry steer. Being the oppressive dictator that he is, Bush executes his sinister plot to exterminate the poor, black Democrats of the Gulf Coast.
This is the warped view of leading Democrats such as Howard Dean and Jesse Jackson. Excuse me for not using the title “Reverend”, but this poor excuse of a preacher deserves no more than the title “Village Idiot” (I’m forcing myself to be polite).
Howard Dean, known for his impressive vocal ability, said this week that race was a factor in the death toll from Hurricane Katrina.
“We must...come to terms with the ugly truth that skin color, age and economics played a deadly role in who survived and who did not.” Source: AP 09/07/05
If this ignorant stooge had even a hint of intelligence he would have said, “We must...come to terms with the ugly truth that wind, water and nature played a deadly role in who survived and who did not.”
Another factor that Dean has conveniently left out of the mix is the Democrat leadership of the state of Louisiana. The incompetent Mayor and irresponsible Governor along with their lack of leadership and common sense were responsible for countless unnecessary deaths.
My advise for you, Dean: Tone down the rhetoric! As a leader of your party, you have the responsibility to be the voice of the people not a megaphone for the extreme liberal organizations that are successfully hijacking your party. It is time to Move On and say, “No Moore!”
Preparing for his upcoming sermon entitled, “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor”, Jesse Jackson accused the Bush Administration of not acting faster to rescue the victims because they were black, poor and Democrat.
Your own words condemn you! You are not fit to stand behind the podium. Can you not taste the sewage seeping from your lips? How long will you continue to digest the maggot-infested garbage that the Liberals feed you? You are a hopeless cause, a casualty in the War of Politics!
Leave it to the Dean and Jackson comedy hour to exploit this tragedy for political gain. Your days are numbered and this petty charade will come to a screeching halt. Until then, these deranged lunatics masquerading as sympathetic leaders will continue to lead others down a path of utter destruction. This is just my opinion...

best stocks under 100 TBR jar read books Money systematic investment planning cheers

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme