Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
Faris

: Life is full of hurdles, obstacles and speed breakers. Whatever you do, start a new business, get to school, appear for important exams, try to get in a sports team, research, market a website of yours, or anything else,

@Faris

Posted in: #Self-Improvement-And-Motivation #Story #Motivate #Motivation-Story #Success #Success-Story

Life is full of hurdles, obstacles and speed breakers. Whatever you do, start a new business, get to school, appear for important exams, try to get in a sports team, research, market a website of yours, or anything else, all you might find obstacles stopping you. It's like a super natural power holding you back...
All you have to do is remember this little story!

John, a friend of mine, a consultant by profession was 30 when he started his own business consulting agency. He had a car, which by the way had a habit of breaking itself... I think it had some personal problems with john. When his Dad (Mr. Dicosta) used to drive it, when Mr. Dicosta was 21, it was like new!
It was Mr. Dicosta who named it "julie".

The phone in the office rang...
John: J consultants here.

Reply: Mike here. I saw your ad in yellow pages. (explains his business). )Could you come to my office to discuss my business and how you can be of help to me?

John: Yes, Please give me your address.

Mike: Write it down. (Mentions the address, 40 miles from john's office in a town nearby.). Can you come now? I will be going to a meeting tomorrow.

John: Yes, I will be there in about an hour. (Afterall, it was the first phone call!)

Hops in his car and picks the highway. Like always, his "Julie" breaks down about 6 miles from mike's town, right on the highway.

John had only 2 options. He could either stand and wait for hours on this remote highway for another car and try for a lift, or push his julie on the highway till he finds a mechanic.

Takes off his coat, and starts pushing. God, this is heavy, really heavy... Not sure if the car is moving, or my shoes are slipping back...
He stops, looks back at the long highway hoping to see another car coming by, but cannot see anything other than the long road itself.
With no other option left, he starts pushing again, harder this time.

WOOHOO, it's moving, really moving!
Go john, go, you can do it!

After about 10 minutes of pushing, it felt as if john was not even pushing it. Julie was rolling itself... It's now on a steep!
John quickly hops in the driver's seat, and tries to start it. Yahoo!

He made it to Mike's office in time, and got his very first business. On his way back, he reached the spot where julie broke and like a bolt of lightening it struck to him that if he hadn't "pushed", he wouldn't have "started". Life just taught him a valuable lesson.

The conditions might be worst, circumstances against you, things scatterred, but "push". Push if you believe in it!
At first you might feel that things are not happenning, you might also decide to give it up, but "push again". It will start, not only start, but will roll on itself.

By the way, John now drives a BMW and has 2 MERC, lives in a mansion! He still has his julie though...
Article by faris. More Articles here
This article is free to reprint without modifications. Get text source to copy paste on blogs. See below for source.

best stocks under 100 TBR jar read books Money systematic investment planning cheers

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme