Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
ArmughanRiaz

: Send Love SMS Messages To Your Loved Ones On This Valentine's Day Candies, flowers and gifts are exchanged between loved ones on every Valentines day. Why do we celebrate this Valentine's day, it is still a mystery. But

@ArmughanRiaz

Posted in: #Humor #Love-Sms #Romantic-Sms #Lovely-Sms #Muhabat-Sms #Urdu-Hindi-Lovely-Sms

Send Love SMS Messages To Your Loved Ones On This Valentine's Day
Candies, flowers and gifts are exchanged between loved ones on every Valentines day. Why do we celebrate this Valentine's day, it is still a mystery. But it is always in our mind that February is a month of Romance. How to celebrate this lovely day and with whom, is always a question of every young boy or a girl. When we did not had mobiles, we used to send love messages to our loved ones via Love Cards, Greeting cards, Emails etc. But now things change, we prefer to show our emotions by sending sms messages. In every country, on valentines day, there is exchange of millions of love sms messages on this romance day. I have collected some beautiful cute love and romantic sms messages here. You may just copy and send these cool Valentine's sms messages to your beloved ones on this romance day.

Without Love -- dayz are Sad day moan day tears day waste day thirst day fright day shatter day... so be in Love everyday...Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day

Days may end, night may fall, but i will be there for you till we won't see each other at all. sun may rise, moon may fall, but i think my life would never be this nice if i never knew you at all.

All i ever wanted was some1 to care for me. all i ever wanted was someone who would be there for me.all i ever wanted was someone who would be true.all i ever wanted was someone like you

Loving is not how you forget but how you forgive, not how you listen but how you understand, not what you see but how you feel, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

Every Hour I think of you
Every Minute I think of you
Every Second I think of you
I live for you and I die for you
It's not for days, It's not for weeks,
It's not for months or years, It's for ever.

Love is what I see in, your smile every day.
Love is what I feel in, every touch you give.
Love is what I hear in, every word you say.
Love is what we share, every day we live.

Seasons will Change,
Colours will Fade,
But....One thing that will Never Change...
The way that I Feel about you..
And....One thing that will Never Fade that is My LOVE 4 you.....
I LOVE U SO MUCH

To be honest with you, I do not have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see you smile again.

The way you look into my eyes, It scares me
The way you say "I love you", It scares me
The way you know just what to say, It scares me
The ways you scare me, I love it

I have seen angels in the sky,
I have seen snowfall in july,
I have seen things you only imagine to see,
But I have not seen anything sweeter than you.

your love is like a river peaceful and deep,
your soul is like a secret that I never could keep,
When I look into your eyes I know its true,
you were made for me and I for you

Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.

I Promised you once, I promise you twice, this love will never end that i feel so deep inside, I loved you yesterday and even more today and i never want this feeling to go away, Baby you are my Everything, my Angel from above, you feel my life with so much love.

If you have a boy friend or a girl friend and you have a mobile, don't wait, just write these lovely romantic sms messages on your mobile phone and send to your loved ones. If he or she really loves you, you will get a reply with more romantic sms message. Exchange these love sms on this Valentines day.

If you want to see more Love sms Funny sms Urdu Hindi sms, visit our site. lovesmsfun.com

best stocks under 100 TBR jar read books Money systematic investment planning cheers

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @ArmughanRiaz

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme