Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
PamLester

: Craft Supply Checklist for Kid's Crafts by: Pam Lester I often get asked, "What types of craft supplies do I need to keep on hand for kids crafts?" So, I've come up with a list of basic crafting supplies that will keep

@PamLester

Posted in: #Family #Supplies #Assorted #Craft #Paper #Containers #Colored #Crafting #Glue #Free #Keep #Craft-S

Craft Supply Checklist for Kid's Crafts

by: Pam Lester

I often get asked, "What types of craft supplies do I need to keep on hand for kids crafts?"
So, I've come up with a list of basic crafting supplies that will keep your kids creative and crafting up a storm!
It's a good idea to keep all of your crafting supplies organized and labeled so they are easy to find. I suggest three sizes of containers: plastic shoe boxes, empty baby wipe containers, and baby food jars. I also recommend a file folder to organize papers and cardstock. These storage containers will help sort and organize most craft supplies. There are also may commercial storage cabinets and units that will also work well!

crayons
markers
pencils
colored pencils
paint brushes
assorted colors of tempera paint
glue sticks
white glue
low temp glue gun
assorted colored construction paper
cardstock
drawing paper
newspaper
assorted sized wiggle eyes
assorted pipe cleaners
paper plates
foam plates
tape
ziploc baggies
scissors
stapler
glitters
fun foam
string or ribbons
pom poms
colored felt squares
plastic beads
popsicle sticks
stickers
buttons
clothespins
magnets
feathers
straws
sequins
paper hole punch
safety pins

"Now that I have all the supplies, what do I do with them?", Well - visit www.theideabox.com and get TONS of free craft and activity ideas to make with your children. Have FuN!

best stocks under 100 TBR jar read books Money systematic investment planning cheers

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme