Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
JohnTaylor

: How To Increase The Link Popularity Of Your Web Site. by: John Taylor Link Popularity is the term used to describe how popular your web site is by examining how many other web sites link to it. For example, if you only

@JohnTaylor

Posted in: #Marketing #Popularity #Link #Link-Popularity #Web #Site #Search #Web-Site #Search-Engines #Sites #Ch

How To Increase The Link Popularity Of Your Web Site.

by: John Taylor

Link Popularity is the term used to describe how popular your web site is by examining how many other web sites link to it.
For example, if you only had one other web site linking to your site, then your link popularity would be one. In other words link popularity is a measure of how may other sites are willing to "vote" for your site by adding a link to it.
Is Link Popularity Important?
Yes. Search engines have a hard job when it comes to deciding what search results to return. They attempt to return the most relevant results that are contained in their database. One significant problem that the search engines have is how to decide which web sites are best, which they basically do by calculating both the relevance of a site and its popularity.
To determine relevancy the search engines look at a number of on page factors, such as your title tag, your description and the keyword density. To determine the popularity of your web site they look at how many links point to it. Most search engines work on the assumption that the more links a web site has pointing towards it, the better it must be.
How Do I Check My Link Popularity
You can check your link popularity in a number of ways. You can use the link: command in Google. For example you can type the following in to the Google search box to check which web sites are linking to you. Forexample if I wanted to check the popularity of my own "Testing

best stocks under 100 TBR jar read books Money systematic investment planning cheers

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @JohnTaylor

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme