Deprecated: stripslashes(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/bjvgkuvc/mncguru.com/c.c.php on line 30

Deprecated: stripslashes(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/bjvgkuvc/mncguru.com/c.c.php on line 30

Deprecated: ucfirst(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/bjvgkuvc/mncguru.com/c.c.php on line 625
Topic : Ready for the Light? by: Caroline Shaw I am all ready here..I am ready for Christmas, for the carolers, for the candy canes and mistletoe. But most of all I am ready for snow. I want to see it. I want to feel it. I want - mncguru.com Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
CarolineShaw

: Ready for the Light? by: Caroline Shaw I am all ready here..I am ready for Christmas, for the carolers, for the candy canes and mistletoe. But most of all I am ready for snow. I want to see it. I want to feel it. I want

@CarolineShaw

Posted in: #Self-Improvement-And-Motivation #Ready #Christmas #Word #God #Way #Light #Life #Shaw #Word-God #Night #Ready-Christmas #Caro

Ready for the Light?

by: Caroline Shaw

I am all ready here..I am ready for Christmas, for the carolers, for the candy canes and mistletoe. But most of all I am ready for snow. I want to see it. I want to feel it. I want to stick my tongue out and taste it. I am so looking forward to walking down a beautifully glazed forest path with icicles and crunch above and beneath me.
Afterwards, I want the warmth of a fire, the coziness of a cabin and a mug of hot chocolate along with the conversation of my loved ones. I am all ready for Christmas.
But I guess the most important question ought to be is Christmas ready for me? I ought not to be waiting on Christmas but the other way around... Jesus came a few thousand years ago on a night in Bethlehem. Shepherds, wise men, angels all made their way to Him. Can I be ready if I am not making my way to Him? I think not.
The Baby that lay so still

Would universal truths fulfill.
The Night as black and deep

As prophecies he would keep.
This infant of Bethlehem

From ancient everlasting stem.
"Before the world began, there was the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. All things were made through Him. In him there was life. That life was light for the people of the world. The Light shines in the darkness. And the darkness has not overpowered the light." John:1:1

best stocks under 100 TBR jar read books Money systematic investment planning cheers

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @CarolineShaw

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme