Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
GordonGoodfellow

: Internet Marketing for Small Businesses - A Guide in Plain English by: Gordon Goodfellow Have you ever been intimidated at the convoluted, jargon-ridden information about Internet marketing available on the Net? What

@GordonGoodfellow

Posted in: #Site-Promotion #Marketing #Internet #Web #Web-Marketing #Internet-Marketing #Search #Search-Engine #Eng

Internet Marketing for Small Businesses - A Guide in Plain English

by: Gordon Goodfellow

Have you ever been intimidated at the convoluted, jargon-ridden information about Internet marketing available on the Net? What exactly is search engine optimization anyway, and can I do it myself?
Often it results in many companies becoming confused and therefore reluctant to put into practice what would be a valuable and simple business resource when understood and applied correctly.
Market Researcher and Internet marketing consultant, Gordon Goodfellow, who is also an English literature graduate, decided it was time for a change. Part of this desire to make web marketing more accessible was due to his past experience as a teacher.
"I was sick of all the gobbledygook that surrounds web site promotion and web marketing, even today," he explains. "Website marketing isn't rocket science and should not be presented as such. Everyone should have access to affordable website promotion."
Having spent four years researching and assessing the best way of getting an effective message across on the Internet, he began to design a basic introduction to Internet marketing. The result of this hard work is Applied Web Marketing. AWM is a comprehensive beginner’s guide to marketing on the Internet, covering everything from domain names, through search engine optimisation, search engine ranking and search engine promotion, to e-commerce and merchant accounts (and their alternatives), all refreshingly written in plain English.
The guide also has useful links to many resources, and to the submission pages of the major search engines and directories, making it an unmissable companion to those seeking affordable Internet promotion for their own web sites.
The reaction to this new venture has been swift and positive. In the few months Applied Web Marketing has been available online, many influential names have given their approval and thanks. Both the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), and Goodfellow's local MP have been in contact. Stephen Timms MP, Minister for E-Commerce, wrote that "it looks like a very useful resource...I wish you well with this very interesting and relevant offering."
Applied Web Marketing is free to access at Applied-Web-Marketing.com and is also downloadable as a free ebook from the site.

best stocks under 100 TBR jar read books Money systematic investment planning cheers

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @GordonGoodfellow

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme