Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
DeanPhillips

: Internet Marketing: Are You Penny Wise And Dollar Foolish? by: Dean Phillips It never ceases to amaze me how many people set-up a web site, without any type of plan or clue about how to promote it--how to write a sales

@DeanPhillips

Posted in: #Business-And-Finance #Marketing #Internet-Marketing #Internet #Marketing-Expert #Expert

Internet Marketing: Are You Penny Wise And Dollar Foolish?

by: Dean Phillips

It never ceases to amaze me how many people set-up a web site, without any type of plan or clue about how to promote it--how to write a sales letter--how to write an ad--nothing! Fact is, nowadays, anyone can have a web site. But once you get one, then what? How are you going to make money with it?
If you don't know what you're doing, then do the smart thing and consult with an Internet marketing expert.
What? You say you can't afford an Internet marketing expert? Well, believe it or not, there are other ways you can obtain the services of an Internet marketing expert, besides paying an expensive flat rate or hourly fee.
Did it ever occur to you that you can obtain the services of an Internet marketing expert by simply buying his products? So, why should you buy his products?
Because Internet marketing experts are masters at marketing. They've already arrived at the place you want to get to. They also derive great pleasure from sharing their incredible knowledge. They have the answers to every single one of your questions. All you have to do is ask them.
However, you shouldn't expect any Internet marketing expert to spend their valuable time mentoring you for free. Like I mentioned earlier, at the very least, you have to buy their products. I mean, let's get real. You wouldn't walk into a doctor's or lawyer's office and expect to get free help and advice, now would you?
I can't even begin to count the number of e-mails I receive from people asking me for free advice. I always turn them down. Why? Three reasons: (1) It shows a total lack of respect for me as a professional. (2) Because it wouldn't be fair to my paying clients. (3) I already dispense plenty of free advice via my articles.
It just totally blows my mind that people will spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars promoting a product the wrong way, yet won't spend a few dollars to learn how to do it the right way.
If you aren't making any money, it's obvious you need professional help. Not to seek help is just being "penny wise and dollar foolish!"
And by the way, if you don't even have a couple of hundred dollars to work with, quite frankly, you shouldn't even be in business to begin with!

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @DeanPhillips

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme