Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
AlyiceEdrich

: Along Interstate 75, 13th Edition by: Alyice Edrich Along Interstate 75 takes the guesswork out of traveling the I-75! This is the first travel guide both men and women will enjoy! Men will love this book for the detailed,

@AlyiceEdrich

Posted in: #Travel-And-Leisure #Interstate-75 #Love-Book #Love #Along-Interstate #Along-Interstate-75 #Book #Along #Int

Along Interstate 75, 13th Edition

by: Alyice Edrich

Along Interstate 75 takes the guesswork out of traveling the I-75! This is the first travel guide both men and women will enjoy!
Men will love this book for the detailed, color-code, accurate maps. Each map offers a true, visual aid of the immediate area off the I-75, including many of the twists and turns. The insider tips offer great cost-saving strategies and little known secrets regarding many of the off-ramps.
Women will love this book for the personal stories, historical facts, and insider’s secrets that often read like a small-town coffee shop conversation.
Finally, children will love this book because their parents will want to make frequent stops, allowing them to get out and stretch their legs. In essence, it will keep them from crying, “Are we there yet?!”

Publishing Guidelines:

You may freely reprint this article in a print or online magazine, e-zine, or newsletter provided you leave the byline intact, don’t change the content (except for grammar/punctuation), and make The Dabbling Mum web address clickable. Feel free to insert your affiliate ID where applicable (i.e. product reviews/amazon).

You can even start a column in your publication using my free articles and reviews. Please consider sending a courtesy copy for my records. Send an email to dabblingmum@yahoo.com

Along Interstate 75, 13th Edition

By Doug Hunter

ISBN: 1-896-81926-5

Retail: .95

Mile Oak Publishing, Inc.

20 Mineola Rd. East

Suite 81

Mississauga, ON Canada L5G 4N9

905-274-4356

best stocks under 100 TBR jar read books Money systematic investment planning cheers

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @AlyiceEdrich

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme