Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
DebbieFriedman

: Have Fun, Make Friends, Be Happy by: Debbie Friedman I always marvel at the way people shine when they break through a roadblock in their lives. It’s brilliant and it’s also incredibly attracting. There’s

@DebbieFriedman

Posted in: #Self-Improvement-And-Motivation #Fun #Happy #Called #Lives #Universe #Woman #Debbie-Friedman #Everything #Used-Process #Fu

Have Fun, Make Friends, Be Happy

by: Debbie Friedman

I always marvel at the way people shine when they break through a roadblock in their lives. It’s brilliant and it’s also incredibly attracting. There’s a sense of joy and freedom that is almost palpable.
Val is a great example. When she started in my workshop, she was feeling overwhelmed with financial and health lack issues. Never enough money, held back by life’s circumstances, and her physical body was challenged, to say the least.
As she began applying the tools to release her old beliefs, and saw the immediate responses from the Universe as she began to manifest, she became almost giddy, playful and childlike. She was having FUN!
I have found this is one of the most desirable states for manifesting in our lives. Pure, unadulterated joy and bliss as we allow ourselves to be happy!
At this vibration we are able to tap into and connect with the cosmic forces of creation in a way that is incredibly powerful. The response is automatic and immediate, continuing to delight us and allowing us to soar to even higher levels of consciousness and bliss!
She began to use the tools with confidence and certainty. She consciously chose to be happy and to have fun! Frustrated in trying to reach her chiropractor for an appointment, she used the process and received a call from their office 15 minutes later for an appointment 20 minutes later (unheard of in her experience!).
Calling stores all over and unable to find more invitations for her daughter’s wedding, she used the process and a store called her as soon as she’d finished to say they’d found some of them in stock!
This happens all the time. The miracles and the magic start to happen! One time an acquaintance called me for help. She had deleted a message on her machine from a woman who wanted to book her for a paid speaking engagement. She had no idea how to reach the woman, so we used the process to envision the woman calling her and the engagement being successfully booked.
The woman called her later in the day, apologized for not returning her call sooner (she’d never called her!), and even sent her an email to confirm her interest!!! The engagement was booked, successfully, and all went well.
Sometimes we forget to allow the Universe to take actions in our lives. Sometimes we forget to choose to be happy.
If we hold the belief that “it’s all up to us” or that we “have to do everything ourselves” we are turning our backs on the most powerful force in our lives.
When my son was younger, I sent him off to school with these wishes: “Have fun. Make friends. Be happy.” That was what I truly wished for him to experience. As I look at those words now I realize they were really quite wonderful!
How many of us are having an inner dialogue that is encouraging us to have an incredibly amazing day? How many of us are walking out our doors each morning with joyful anticipation of all the fun that lies ahead, almost as if we have the chance to enjoy an entire day at Disneyland? How many of us are making the conscious choice to be happy?
Trust the Universe and ask for help. Give yourself the endorsements and encouragement you deserve. Everything you desire is already there for you.
Remember this is a vast, rich Universe that we live in, and there is a limitless supply of everything available to us all. Just open your arms wide and prepare to receive all that is already yours by Divine right.
And just for tomorrow as you leave your house or prepare to start work, hear my voice or the voice of someone you love saying: “HAVE FUN. MAKE FRIENDS. BE HAPPY.”
YOU deserve it!!!
Copyright 2005 Debbie Friedman

best stocks under 100 TBR jar read books Money systematic investment planning cheers

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @DebbieFriedman

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme