Mobile app version of mncguru.com
Login or Join
JeremyGislason

: Can Your Ideas Really Make You a Millionaire? by: Jeremy Gislason Can Your Ideas Really Make You a Millionaire? What would you say to me if I told you that I owned the moon and I'd be willing to sell you some land there

@JeremyGislason

Posted in: #Online-Business #Moon #Land #Lunar #Property #Now #Buy #Make #Sell #Sale #Years #Dennis #Did #Real #Idea

Can Your Ideas Really Make You a Millionaire?

by: Jeremy Gislason

Can Your Ideas Really Make You a Millionaire?
What would you say to me if I told you that I owned the moon and I'd be willing to sell you some land there at a good price...You'd probably think I were nuts or tell me to get lost, right? Why the heck would anyone buy land on the moon? Now, what if I told you that someone has already tried this? And, what if I told you that he is now a multi-millionaire and soon to be a billionaire due to his moon real estate deals?
If this sounds like a joke to you, please read on, because this is no joke. The sale of lunar property has been ongoing for over twenty years by the Lunar Embassy, which is the only company in the world to possess a legal basis and copyright for the sale of lunar, and other extraterrestrial property within the confines of our solar system.
The biggest support of this claim has been in the form of actual lunar landowners such as two former US presidents, NASA employees and many well-known celebrities such as Tom Hanks and John Travolta.
So, how did I find out about this? While I was watching TV in Japan! Yeah, they had a half hour story on this guy and I just couldn't believe it. Anyways, Dennis the founder had been in the real estate business back in the 70's and he had a really hard time. He just couldn't sell and ended up frustrated and destitute in a parking lot sitting in his open top car wondering what to do with his life. While he was looking up at the sky he saw the moon. He suddenly had an idea strike him. He thought to himself that if he could buy land on the moon and sell it, he'd become rich.
So that is exactly what he did. Now, he had a real hard time in the beginning. Many lawyers turned him down on his crazy idea but he never gave up. Finally he found a good lawyer that would help him get started legally. Being in the moon real estate business meant he had to have strong legal foundations of course.
He and his lawyer discovered that the UN Outer Space Treaty of 1967 stipulated that no government could own extraterrestrial property. However, it neglected to mention individuals and corporations. Therefore, under laws dating back from early US settlers, it was possible to stake a claim for land, and register it with the US Government Office of claim registries.
So a declaration of ownership was filed with the United Nations as well as the US and Russian governments in 1980 by Mr. Dennis M. Hope of the Lunar Embassy, to ensure that a legal basis for the ownership of the properties sold here can be claimed. Yes, that is right, Dennis has a company that owns the land reseller rights to the entire moon!
He then set out to sell his new property. Now if you can imagine Dennis going door-to-door trying to sell acres on the moon back in the 80's you can probably guess how well he did. He didn't make one sale for fiftenn years! Now, I don't know about you, but for most folks, fifteen years is a very long time to not make a sale.
However, did he give up? No, and he finally got his big break when a celebrity named John Travolta decided to buy a large plot of land. Well, once the word got around Hollywood, pretty soon everyone wanted a piece. Next thing you know the press is all over this story and his sales went through the roof.
He now has a website where he sells property on the moon. Lunar Embassy has authorized PlanetaryInvestments.com to resell Lunar Property.
And guess what..people from all over the world have bought plots for sales in the millions and he has sold just a fraction of the land available. You can buy land for yourself or as a gift. Just think, you could buy a piece of the moon and give it to your kids or your spouse or girlfriend and tell them to think of you everytime they see the moon. They even have an affiliate program!! Am I an affiliate? No, I just cannot get myself into selling moon property, but it looks like some people are earning good money as affiliates.
So there you have it. No idea is too crazy or to wild if you have determination and there is a buyers market. Remember, all it takes is one killer idea to make you a millionaire.
Copyright 2004 Jeremy Gislason

best stocks under 100 TBR jar read books Money systematic investment planning cheers

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

Login to follow topic

More posts by @JeremyGislason

0 Comments

Sorted by best first Latest Oldest Best

Back to top | Use Dark Theme